PCG Careers - Executive Administrative Assistant
Updated: Mar 31
PCG is a consulting firm that helps consumer product manufacturers bring their products to the B2B and B2C market via sales, marketing, culinary and distribution expertise. We are looking for a dynamic Executive Client Business Communications Coordinator. The responsibilities of this position include meeting attendance and notes, the management of calendars, handling sample requests, presentation development, client relations and more. To be successful, you should be highly motivated, creative, and possess executive presence.
If you are looking for a part-time opportunity, don’t pass up this position where you can work from home! This position works mostly early evening with some daytime hours and requires someone who can work on their own using customer service and administrative skills.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant
· Take meeting minutes for Client meetings
· Manage calendars
· Handle Sample requests
· Strong visual ability for deck development and presentation development
· Presentation Development (Occasional)
· Strong File Management and Organization skills (Share point | Google Drive)
· Occasional Client customer service
Qualifications of the Administrative Assistant
· High level of confidentiality
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent computer skills (MS Office Suite)
If interested, please reach out to Armetha@pcg-8.com.