PCG Careers - Graphic and Social | Digital Media Manager
Updated: Mar 31
PCG is a consulting firm that helps consumer product manufacturers bring their products to the B2B and B2C market via sales, marketing, culinary and distribution expertise. PCG is growing and we are looking for a dynamic Graphic and Social | Digital Media Manager to add to our team. The responsibilities of this position include producing content for social media (and online channels), developing videos, designing graphic material, and increasing engagement via social media. To be successful, you should be highly motivated, creative, and possess solid knowledge of marketing competencies. We are looking for someone to produce visual communications by analyzing a situation and finding the most appropriate means to deliver a message.
· Develop relevant content to reach our target audience
· Assist the marketing team with campaigns, brainstorming, advertising and creative development.
· Build and execute social | digital media strategies through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification and segmentation.
· Work with other members of the team to collaborate on promotions and Social ad campaigns.
· Monitor trends in social | digital media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
· Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of Social Media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
· Bring our decks, POS, and other marketing materials to life visually utilizing brand guidelines
· Develop videos for clients
· Ecommerce skills a must
This is a work from home opportunity, with flexible hours. Competitive pay is dependent on portfolio and experience. Come work with a fantastic team and build your portfolio.
If interested, please reach out to Armetha@pcg-8.com.